Trip Protection Insurance is based on your age and the cost of the trip. Different policy levels are available so you can choose the one that is right for you. We also recommend Travel Guard Trip Protection Insurance, one of the most solid and reliable providers in the market. Click the image below to price and purchase your insurance and have the peace of mind knowing you are covered for any unexpected occurrence or illness that might occur. When purchasing insurance, you can estimate the cost of your air if you want that to be covered in your policy. Click the icon below to purchase your insurance.
Important Note About Pre-Existing Conditions:
For your insurance to cover a pre-existing condition, you must purchase it within15 days from the date of your deposit. Pre-existing condition is defined as: "Travel Guard will not pay for any loss or expense incurred as the result of an injury, sickness or other condition (excluding and condition from which death ensures) of an Insured, traveling companion, business partner or family member which within the 180th day period immediately preceding and including the insured's coverage effective date: (a) first manifested itself, worsened, became acute or had symptoms which would have prompted a reasonable person to seek diagnosis, care or treatment; (b) for which care or treatment was given or recommended by a physician; (c) required taking prescriptions drugs or medicines, unless the condition for which the drugs or medicines are taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription drugs or medicines.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It's 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit outside the United States, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in your destination and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You're walking down a street in Mexico and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?